While this is a valid question because, after all, you have a budget you need to allocate, however, the answer isn’t simple. Asking the cost of SEO, as you might imagine, varies based on your needs. As we take a closer look at how much the costs could be for an SEO strategy and campaign, you will become more aware of the variables that affect cost.
- Keywords: Keywords are critical for website rankings and investing in a solid SEO strategy with proper keywords and phrases that have been properly researched. To get this essential step done right you will need to invest money.
- Industry: If your industry is highly competitive in search engine traffic and competition for the same search terms, you will likely want to invest more in SEO.
- Goals: Cost relies on how quickly you want to achieve your goals. For a long and challenging goal, the costs will be more.
- Target audience: The costs will be more for a broader target audience.
- Location: If your business uses multiple locations – local, state-wide, national or global campaigns, it can get complicated because each needs to be treated separately and adds to the cost.
We tailor our campaigns, which takes weeks of research, strategy and planning from our team. Investing in the right type of campaign where you receive more backlinks (which Google loves) and spend more time on quality content and keywords gives you more dollar value.
We recommend looking past the dollar figure a little and letting your focus be on increasing traffic to your website, where sales and profits will grow, which isn’t something you can put a price on.
We can not recommend highly enough that you know exactly what you are paying for, which is why we will always be transparent and communicative with our clients. If a company has a standard package fee, you’re bound to come against some challenges because the cost of SEO is generally based on your individual challenges and goals and not a ‘standard’ course of action.
If you want results you can see, be sure to get in touch and tell us about your business so we can take your web presence to a new level with game-changing analysis and SEO.